EcoGroup is a medium sized, ethically motivated and dynamic family business employing 50 fantastic people who work at our Clayton operations and off-site. We are engaged in four strategic activities:
EcoGroup has achieved a reputation for being a progressive and innovative leader in the industry, working closely with its partners to reduce landfill and support a more sustainabile future.
Vacancies exist for experienced Multi-skilled operators at our Clayton facility. To find out more information please contact Marina Ward on (03) 9518 1508 or or click here to apply for this position.
Trades Assistant - 3rd or 4th year Diesel Mechanic
An exciting opportunity for you to join the Maintenance Team to manage our growing fleet of plant and machinery.
* clean and wash heavy earthmoving equipment
* blow out machines, check oil, grease equipment
* undertake pre-starts on equipment/re-fuel equipment
* general trade assistant duties as per requests from Operations
* assist with servicing of equipment
Lots of variety and career opportunities. Full training provided. To find out more information please contact Marina Ward on (03) 9518 1508. or email resume to email@example.com